Wednesday, December 16, 2009

4d Paint Can Anyone Translate This For Me Into Spanish? (please Dont Use A Online Translator They Are Not Correct)?

Can anyone translate this for me into spanish? (please dont use a online translator they are not correct)? - 4d paint

Jeanne was born in Barcelona, living with his mother and father who were also artists. Joan enjoyed working with other artists, he can expand his skills. Toward the end of his life, exploring new ways, such as painting and sculpture 4D gas. Joan often bright colors in abstract art. I choose as my artist Joan MirĂ³, because I like how they used a variety of vivid colors in his work. Joan, if I could ask a few questions about his life, I wonder what it means to be an artist in his time. I do not want, what inspires him to become an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment