Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Car Accident Scams I Had Car Accident Today, Gave Insurance Details To Person That Was Very Abusive What Would You Do?

I had car accident today, gave insurance details to person that was very abusive what would you do? - car accident scams

He said someone phoned in Liverpool, the accident was reported yesterday. While in reality, I was informed today. She says it is a kind of fraud and reporting to the police. I said that I was so far ahead, I have nothing to hide. The damage to his car was a small wound on the side of the door. No damage to my car. What would you say it again, if the contacts?

3 comments:

  1. Tell him to go through your insurance, instead of talking directly with you. You could try to intimidate you into admitting mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what pays the insurance - to deal with possible problems and as a representative. Tell him you can get through this contact. Anyone who is capable of doing evil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not talk to her, said not a word. anything you say may be used Aginst you. Call the police that the accident trade if it calls you. She called the police right? ..

    ReplyDelete