Sunday, January 17, 2010

Soft Sided Lunch Bags How To Keep A Packed Sandwich And Fruit Salad Fresh?

How to keep a packed sandwich and fruit salad fresh? - soft sided lunch bags

I need to bring a lunch for a week. I think a simple sandwich (bread and meat) and fruit salad will go well. But I want to ensure that both remain fresh and attractive.

When I was small, we have a bag of ice (or frozen juice) to keep my bread. But I do not want that. It cost the contact with the soft ice, cold and damp, musty, and the other side keep. Therefore, a success is another method had to?

Is it possible to keep the fruit salad (in a Tupperware container or something) for cold / hot?

I think the food I have in my pocket for about four to five hours.

4 comments:

  1. Found the best way I hold the fresh sandwiches wrapped in some paper handkerchiefs, then put them in sandwich bags, plastic. The paper towels absorb the condensation, the soggy sandwiches without the stale sandwich creates.

    Keep fruit salad may in any case that this time in a cheap Tupperware container or a plastic container.

    The refrigerator (regardless of their size, then I go with a little soft) can be expensive food packaged to maximize cooling and thereby make food stay fresh longer packing layers. Buy a bag of frozen ice (or frozen water bottles) and use the base coat, cold drinks in the other, and fruit salad and a sandwich at the top. This keeps the cold and allows the distribution of cooling fresh and appealing. Remember to keep your refrigerator closed as often as possible and use a cover for the article on your refrigerator or freezer. With this method should keep the food from the best temperature for 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the website of the Thermos brand products.
    Find out about the different products they are offering, and showed pictures of objects that interest you

    Termos never disappointed when it kept things warm to hot and cold things go.
    They can sell their products in stores like Kmart, Walmart, etc.
    OMG - I sound like an ad. Is not that what this means, I just wanted to help.
    LOL

    http://www.thermos.com/SubCategoriesCata ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thermos and the use of fruit salad tupperware, in there, but then to inject a bit of lemon. sour lemon, the things fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Package of fruit salad on the bottom near the ice, the sandwich at the top.

    ReplyDelete