Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Vogel Ski Do You Consider Your Safety In Isolated Areas When You Hike, Ski, Or Whatever Form Of Recreation You Do?

Do you consider your safety in isolated areas when you hike, ski, or whatever form of recreation you do? - vogel ski

In Georgia we have the case of a young woman who disappeared while hiking in the Blood Mountain State Park Vogel. It has been found murdered and beheaded in Dawson County. A suspected serial killer was arrested and was charged with her kidnapping and murder. It is believed that several unsolved murders in North Carolina to Florida. The girl in Georgia, said he had confidence in the security, because it is the martial arts training.

4 comments:

  1. I am an avid hunter and nature lover. Usually when I pursue my interests, I am armed. This is not always true guarantee for the security of my account, there are usually others who are armed. Even when I go camping or rafting, usually go with a firearm. There are many bad people there and it's a frightening world. It is sad to think that he is not outdoors, enjoy themselves without worrying about their safety.

    I would definitely be in a band and always prepaired for the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me why I love wilderness of Alaska! Because, not only where I live. Now, a bear can kill, but it is much safer.

    But something is another reason for a lot of weapons and Travel Group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. forever ... wherever you go .. I am a policeman took a pistol from the service .... everywhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. forever ... wherever you go .. I am a policeman took a pistol from the service .... everywhere ...

    ReplyDelete