Thursday, February 18, 2010

Acid Reflux Resulting In White Poop I've Been Sick For Over A Year And No Help...?

I've been sick for over a year and no help...? - acid reflux resulting in white poop

My symptoms: dizziness upon standing, nausea most of the time, always tired, upset stomach and sore throat, sensitive ears to catch any virus or infection, one after another, from the top levels of white blood cells, they need more water, but little appetite can not in the sun for a prolonged period (headache, migraine, Dizzy), always cold, but no fever. I have asthma. I have mild scarring of the larynx and no white spots on the tonsils (which have been deleted).

Extra:
They are not sexually active
I've never had a boyfriend or something.
15 years
Female
£ 186 (for more, but has lost weight)
) In hormone pills for women per month (before the onset of symptoms.
Since acid reflux treatment in the past year.
Independent in school, at home /nt study.
Antibioticsdon't employment.
Steroids do not work.
Antacids do not work.
I live with a sister, mother and father, all he got me cold, the blade.
Doctor will not let me have the flu and the vaccination against swine flu. (He had recently incineration)

Tests:
EKG (December 2008): Normal
Diabetes (regularly): Normal
Barium meal (November 16, 2009): Normal, not acid.
Endoscopy (July 2009): normal intestine with a slight irritation around the lower esophagus /.
AIDS / HIV: negative.
Cancer: Negative.

More information:
I am asking because my doctor called with the results of barium swallow ... be negative, he told me he left me. >.> A friend with a biology mAIN in Europe, said it could be my heart, my ear doctor. And MDSA wweber my brain is not enough / no / too much hormone.

2 comments:

  1. Her white blood cell count is still high? How can the awareness has an infection somewhere in the body or something more serious. Although these tests were negative cancer. I think that evidence of leukemia.

    I am surprised that your doctor about the list of tests that were not applied, no evidence in the endocrine system. I think that if I want to make an appointment with an endocrinologist and see if he / she for these tests. They should also be examined heavy metals and possible allergy problems.

    Good luck to you and hang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her white blood cell count is still high? How can the awareness has an infection somewhere in the body or something more serious. Although these tests were negative cancer. I think that evidence of leukemia.

    I am surprised that your doctor about the list of tests that were not applied, no evidence in the endocrine system. I think that if I want to make an appointment with an endocrinologist, and whether he / she for these tests. They should also be examined heavy metals and possible allergy problems.

    Good luck to you and hang.

    ReplyDelete