Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sympathy Messages In Spanish A Birthday Message In Spanish Is Needed!?

A birthday message in Spanish is needed!? - sympathy messages in spanish

Can someone translate the following message for me, please. For a special friend of mine Spain.I 'll appreciate, thank you!

"Happy birthday, my oldest. (: Just can not have something more than a month I think Met My feelings with a man who is on my age.You dead awakened my feelings like love, could share friendship, sympathy.
I am so dependent on you, but also the fear of annoying sometimes I did.: P. But you were always good, always care. I fell for your sweet smile, green eyes and curly hair ...:).. Even if we consider the possibility of the future is always just a special place in my heart and I promise you that one day I learn Spanish and save us from this tortureEnglish .= P
Happy 4ever
Ferhat "

No comments:

Post a Comment