Thursday, February 4, 2010

Train Groping Butt I've Been Getting Sexually Abused ?

I've been getting sexually abused ? - train groping butt

I do not know know exactly what to do here .. Good for almost 4 months my friends and I were victims of sexual abuse to go on our gymnastics coach. He caresses, hugging us, kissing us, play with us in our breasts, buttocks, groping, trying to kiss the girls, we sat on his lap at the end of training, we played our parts are intimate, you asked my friends is married ( ), the list goes on and on .. Anyway, my friend was in his house and his mother asked him if he was willing to go to the training and when he came and said:
Please do not let me be alone with him. "Her mother asked what was wrong and she told him what had happened and then called all the parents of our parents, and she'd sit down and say what was done for us. Then he made a list of everything you need for have done us. They were in shock. My mother was crying (just like the rest of us saw it) and my father as he wanted to kill. They called the police and asked each of us. He was soon asked if I wanted to to complain. My Frieand 3 other colleagues, too, but me and another 2 only not sure whether they were ready. So, what should I do? PPL I know most will say, with fees, but not so easy. I'm not sure if he look in the eye and tell him how much pain he caused me and my friends .. If all the 16th

2 comments:

  1. You got in trouble for that. There is nothing worse than a grown man (let alone a marriage ..) with innocent children for their own pleasure. It's disgusting, sick and plain wrong. He deserves it, what happens to them, I spilled \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ in /

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prosecutor. I'm going to be difficult, eye make ... But you do not want everything possible to ensure that they do not do this to someone else to do? It may be also help with what has happened will agree, "some closure can not be achieved otherwise. Consolation, but better than nothing, right?

    ReplyDelete