Monday, February 15, 2010

Cancer Care Ontario- Wedding Favors Does Anyone Have A Hamster In Richmond Hill Ontario That They Dont Want Cuz I Really Want One?

Does anyone have a hamster in Richmond Hill Ontario that they dont want cuz i really want one? - cancer care ontario- wedding favors

if u live in Richmondhill, Newmarket, Markham, Toronto and thorinhill
I bought a box of candy to throw a ball and that is all I need is the hamster'm are willing to pay up to $ 10 just not something I'm tained pls I can not help my own cuz i to 19 if u hav pls pls have me
Umm and the reason is that I can not call my parents, because if they leave me, my mother did not care as long as they do not notice if you notice anything, then it makes no difference, because your pet businesses, such as the ISN t "there too, and as if I have a pet mouse in preatty then that would make my mother a hamster and I said to my mother, when the last mouse and all of what he says is true, that does not matter as long as his movement and not at the moment they have a pig w Geauneell my sister, and died of a tooth that couldnt be fixed prblem Case ohh and u think i dont care for my animals, my mouse died of cancer in srrry very angry

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you ask your mother if you can get a hamster. She used to say that attention if he did not imagine that you do not understand why this does not lead to the fact that buying the business if their money.

    If you do not allow the mother a hamster, then a party for a pet secret is never a good idea. Her mother is always doing, and then click Finish on mistrust, conflict, and perhaps we should get rid of your hamster. Besides what happens if your hamster is the medical care or not enough money for food and bedding needs. I guess you have limited income and can not spend more than $ 10 on a hamster.

    I recommend you just be honest with your family, your pets happy and accepting. If your motherwill not allow it, I'm sure she has her reasons, but you do not know whether or not you have an open debate.

    And I think you mentioned that the mouse died in the dental problem, make sure that you chew the wood to make a rodent (guinea pigs, mice, hamsters, hold, etc.) with the teeth too long, not to eat .

    Good luck
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ KiKi and Jayla's MommyFebruary 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM

    Back to the shop and buy a pet

    ReplyDelete