Monday, February 1, 2010

Ixus 70 Screen Fault Can Anyone Tell Me What Is Causing The Fault With My Canon Ixus 70 Camera? Anyone Had The Same Thing Happen?

Can anyone tell me what is causing the fault with my Canon Ixus 70 camera? Anyone had the same thing happen? - ixus 70 screen fault

I had my Canon Ixus 70 for 2 months. When I tried to take a photo of the LCD screen was black. There is a defect with the screen images, which I have taken, and can be considered normal. I read somewhere that it could be a problem of sealing. To anyone else had something similar happen and how much does it cost to get repaired? I can not believe it - is only 2 months and very well maintained!

3 comments:

  1. If there is only 2 months, then you can get a free repair. Go to Canon web site for information on the warranty. It is best to find an authorized repair center for Canon website and take their place. In this way, is covered by the warranty will be covered after work, and you have to pay shipping. The alternative is to send to Canon to () at cost price, which will be in contact with an estimate (usually free, unless the camera is removed). Once set, will be sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I get to the repair, press the "DISP" button 3 times to see if only the monitor, have in record mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what part of the warranty
    will return the repaired

    ReplyDelete